- I did not eat cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, or sour cream before having my first child. I was not a big fan of white foods with unusual textures, for whatever reason. Now, all bets are off, and I eat all of those things - often. Something in my brain/appetite went all wonky during pregnancy ...
- I cry during performances of America's Got Talent ... and I don't think I can blame it entirely on my current pregnancy hormones. I also stood and sobbed like a baby during an outdoor holiday parade ... because everyone was just so happy!
- I use the ellipse ... like a common, everyday form of punctuation, which obviously it's not ... but I swear I actually see those three little dots ... in my head when I am writing / typing.
- I do not change the toilet paper roll after it's empty ... I just grab a new roll and set it on the nearest surface, and it drives my husband crazy! When I do finally get around to changing it, I throw the empty tube-thingy on the floor and leave it there.
- I absolutely adore back-to-school supplies and new backpacks and the first day of school. I am so sad to be missing that this year.
If you decide to join us - and why wouldn't you, really? - head over to Supah's place to add your post to the Mr. Linky, and we'll come read and comment (ever-so-cleverly) on every post ... right, Supah?
Much meme love,