NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meal Plan - Week 9

I can't fall off the Meal Plan Bandwagon now ... after 9 weeks, it's almost a habit :)

Sunday - Tacos with fresh avocado

Monday - Sausage, Spinach, and Gnocchi
With all the contractions last week, this just didn't happen ... but I am not giving up the dream!

Tuesday - Missy's Salmon Recipe
More details to come ... once her husband emails the recipe :)

Wednesday - BLTA Wraps
Yep, the Bacon craving continues and for this dinner I'll throw in some Lettuce, Tomato, and Avocado!

Thursday - Tuna Cakes
I make this a few weeks back, and it just sounds so good to me ...

Friday - Dinner Out
Perhaps at this darling Greek restaurant in town

Saturday - Stir-Fry with Toasted Seasame Dressing

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin