NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Friday, October 9, 2009

All About MEme PROMPT for 10/12

with MommyBrain and SupahMommy

This week is all about FRIENDS, and I can't help but feel supah fortunate to have a friend with such supah talents .... yes, SupahMommy has been at it again ... I fear the blog world will someday lose Supah when the big wigs at Adobe catch wind of her Photoshop Skillz ... it's only a matter of time, people!


And I finally Sherlock Holmes'ed my way to an explanation of where Supah is getting all these photos of me ... it's elementary, my dear Watson ... she's stealing images from my Facebook albums! Mystery solved! Oh, and the scarf ... I bought that myself when I was still living in VA. It's an article to clothing that is just me ... can't wait for it to get cold enough here that I can wear it ... to detract from my bulging lower half :)

Anyhoo, I'll get to the prompt now. It's open-ended. It's a throwback. It's bound to be a good time!

ALL ABOUT MEme: FRIENDS EDITION
Choose one mini prompt that you love.
Or make up your own "friendly" post.
We don't care.. just join us.
1. What Friends character(s) best describes you. Why?
2. What Friends character(s) are most NOT like you . Why?
3. Your favorite episode of Friends, Why?
4. In Real LIfe Friends: who , what, where, when, why... etc.
5. The kindest thing a friend ever did for me.
6. What kind of friend are you? Why?
7. Re-live a friend moment from childhood

Come back on Monday to link up with us.
SEE YOU MONDAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe.. I love the edited friend pic! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin