NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Monday, March 22, 2010

Call it ... Macaroni

MommyBrain has lots of fun


Writing this lil’ blog

Thought she’d try something new,


And it’s called

Okay, so that was my lame attempt at being clever
and somewhat patriotic, I guess 
... all at the same time!

If you didn't get it ...
go back to the top and try again ...
with the tune of Yankee Doodle in your head :)

But, really, I just want to tell you some very exciting news!


My best friend Missy and I are working as 
Publisher Moms for Macaroni Kid!  

Uh-huh, that's right, we are the fabulous, the delightful, the marvelous ...
Macaroni Moms for the Broomfield, CO area
... which is no where near where I live - but I love doing something creative and challenging ... and this all just worked out perfectly :) Gotta give a shout-out and booty slap to SupahMommy for shoving me in the right direction!

So ... there's the big, exciting news, and now here's the plea for YOUR HELP ...

Please, please, please, with sugar and a cherry and sprinkles on top ...  
subscribe to our newsletter.  

Just click here - read our first newsletter if you're curious - and click the "Subscribe Now" in the upper right-hand corner. The information that you enter (name, email address) will not - never, ever - be shared with anyone else ... cross my heart and hope to ... well, you know ... I don't really like that last part.

Honestly, it is the easiest, free-est, most appreciated favor you can ever do for me :)

And, if YOU or someone you know is interested in working from home and doing something fun and good for your community but also very manageable, please contact me - leave me a comment, send me a message ... and I'll tell you all about it!

4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awesome I am a Macaroni Mom Too! I love it!

Sarah :) said...

duh! I love it! I am so happy for you Dana :)

hugs and kisses :) written out this time ;) cause it's special... like you are...

Sarah :)

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

YAHHH YOU guys!!

xoxoxoxo
i subscribed!

Jessica {Team Rasler} said...

Good for you! I've been reading the one that someone is doing for us here on the Eastside, too. : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin