NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Monday, March 15, 2010

All About MEme ... Crowning the Queen

with MommyBrain and SupahMommy

 


Oh, how I loved the prom posts this week.  I read them all, but only commented on a few ... CJV was sleeping in my lap, and I suck at typing one-handed.  But I enjoyed them all, and I thank you for sharing your photos ... some of those dresses would make a great "What Not to Wear" montage :)

I also need to give credit where credit is due ... and apologize for neglecting to do this sooner.  This week's Prom prompt was suggested by Procrasti-Mom - thanks, Deann!

After much deliberation, Supah and I have decided on a favorite Prom Story ... or stories, as the case may be ... four stories to be more exact!  And the Queen of the first ever All About MEme Prom is...


Consider yourself crowned ... with a wreath of flowers :)


Contact Supah to claim your copy of the Pretty in Pink DVD or Soundtrack.

And we'll see you all next week!

2 comments:

Shell said...

Damn. I was ROBBED!

Poolside with the Girls said...

YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!! I WON??????

I'm THE QUEEN??????? NO WAY...wait, did you say after much deliberation? Does that mean someone demanded a recount?

Because I'm having a flash back. This would NOT be the first time that someone demanded a recount and tried to take away my floral crown. (I forgot to mention the recount)I might need more therapy now.

Anyway on to my acceptance speech...

Thank you to Mommybrain and Supah for selecting me as queen of the most pathetic prom story.

Although I have spent years trying to erase these stories from my memory, winning this title has made it worth the pain of reliving my royal nightmare. I'm glad that something positive has finally come out of this tragic ordeal.

It's made it all worth it and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And yes, I do still have the floral crown. It's preserved. It's customary at the prom palace to keep such important pieces of history for historical purposes.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin