NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Meal Plan - Week 10


I am on a Meal Plan Mission ... and hoping it's not an impossible one! I chose to accept this one. Heck, I came up with it myself. If I can continue to meal plan - for 10 straight weeks - and try at least a dozen new recipes in that time period, I can do anything!


My mission is base my entire meal plan this week on ingredients that I already have. The freezer is overflowing. The pantry is stocked. I don't need to bring anymore food into this house. I need to get creative and get frugal and make it happen!

The plan itself is going to look a little sketchy ... because there are things in that freezer that I haven't even unearthed yet ...
  • Leftover Beef Brisket (mashed potatoes, carrots from the freezer)
  • Hamburgers on the Grill (frozen veggies, can of baked beans, sweet potato fries)
  • Homemade Chicken Pot Pie (2 for Mommy Friends who recently had babies, 1 of Us)
  • Turkey Meatballs, Pasta
  • Beef Keilbasa, Herb Rice, Broccoli

Oh, and I made a homemade cobbler yesterday with fresh blueberries ... all from scratch ... all from ingredients I had on had ... except the vanilla ice cream :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin