NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An Award? Are You Sure?

So my gal Debby over at Sanity ~ No Longer an Option has nominated me for this award ...


Do you detect a lack of enthusiasm? I've known about this for two days, and I've been kind of ignoring it ... because my blog ramblings are not even remotely award-worthy ... and I am not looking for reassurance from my three faithful readers. I'm just saying, there is so much more brilliance out there, that I feel like I would somehow cheapen this award by accepting it. I mean, take my girl Debby. Her post/acceptance speech for the Brillante Weblog is a running list of things she almost won, and it's hilarious and clever and is the perfect example of why she won this award.

But I love awards almost as much as I love presents and surprises, so for that reason, I will proudly accept this pretty, shiny award on behalf of my current lack of brain cells :) Oh, and should probably take a second to thank the little people ... like Debby, who got me here in the first place. Girl, I've told you many times, and now I will post it for all to read ... you rock the funny!

Oh, and apparently there are rules ... which kind of takes the fun out of this ... it's like getting a present and them being told you have to read the entire user's manual before you can play with it. However, it does somewhat resemble a To Do List, and I simply cannot resist crossing things off my list!

1. Put this sparkly black Logo on my Blog
2. Put a link back to the person(s) who awarded it (Way back up at the top of this post.)
3. Nominate 7 other blogs
Seven? Really? That's a lot of blogs ... and a few of my nominees already got nominated ... aaargh!
4. Put a link to those Blogs on your Blog
But I am a rule follower, so here goes:
1. Sun Seekers - a wonderful mommy friend who takes great photos and
2. Meet Morgan Avery - she's only 6 months old, but her blogging is excellent!
3. Rocky Mountain Baby - written from our buddy Emmett's point of view
Okay, so maybe I'm a rule bender in this case ... I am only nominating three.
5. Leave a message on their blog

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

You're a butt.

You are a new mommy and your blog perspective is VERY interesting and sweet to read. :)
d

Blog Widget by LinkWithin