NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Friday, May 15, 2009

FFF: Giant Tortoise BLOOPER

We have this great little zoo in our community. The sculpture animals out-number the actual animals, but NHV doesn't seem to mind, not one bit. In fact, she runs among the bronze animals and happily pets them, hugs them, and pulls on their tails. All of which is clearly not safe to do with real animals! And I love the photo ops it creates ...

During a recent visit, she had a little BLOOPER with the giant tortoise. At my urging, she backed up in between the tortoise's front legs and ... BONK! Hit her cute little noggin. Oh, look at that expression ... poor baby! (I couldn't help but chuckle ... just a little!)

Posted by Picasa
I didn't actually take two photos - I just cropped the photo to show the "details" of NHV's expression ... priceless!

This was also the same day as the "nose dive on concrete sidewalk" incident. Amazingly, NHV still asks - almost daily - to go back to the zoo to see the animals.

Check out a few other BLOOPER photos at Kiss the Frog 4 Me.

3 comments:

nora said...

Oh what a sad face! Its hard for me not to delete everything that doesn't turn our perfectly - but won't you love showing her all the range of expressions she had as a toddler?

Have a great weekend!

Melinda said...

She has a precious crying face. I just want to scoop her up into my arms!

Melinda

Chi-town momma said...

Such a sad little face - does she have that moment right before she lets out the cry, where her face changes and you know the tears are inevitable. That face, while it breaks my heart, it one of the most precious things. B's lip quivers and then the sound explosion begins!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin