NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Friday, April 30, 2010

I love this girl!

All day long I notice little toddler things that NHV does ... and it breaks my heart to know that these toddler days are fleeting.

the way she picks up her Little People.  I am fairly certain she is trying to set a world record for number of Little People in her hands-under-her-arm-tucked-under-her-chin-clumped-against-her-belly.  Guessing her motto is "Leave no Little People behind."

the way she has asked about a bazillion times, "Mommy, what's your favorite part of that dinosaur movie?"  Since watching Ice Age 3 with our friends Missy and Emmett, Natalie cannot stop talking about it ... and quizzing each of us (daddy, mommy, baby sister, and Louie) about our favorite parts.

the way she requests (ever-so-politely) to "be nakey for one minute" whenever she gets the chance

the way a sink full of water and soap bubbles can keep her busy for at least 20 minutes!  (She's standing at the kitchen sink right now helping me clean the play food.)

the way she asks so many darn questions, "What's she dooo-ing?"  What's that guy say-ing?"

the way she requests, "a saaa-nack, a geenk, and some TV," when she wakes up from her nap, and is thrilled when I suggest having a picnic

the way she sits with her legs forming a W beneath her ...

I love this little girl!

5 comments:

Emmett Joseph said...

I love her too--she's one in a million!

Jessica said...

I used to sit like that when I was a little girl. How do kids do that? It's looks so painful, like your legs would snap right off at the knee.

The toddler years are fun...

Lisa said...

She's so precious...don't blink. I did and mine are 24 and 27. :(

BJ_Mama said...

Awww...she is just too PRECIOUS!

Chi-town momma said...

I love this list! It is these sweet little things, that would go unoticed by a stranger, that make them that much more lovable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin