NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lightweight Champion ...

... no more!

Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but ...

CJV finally hit 10 pounds!
(Well, the scale says 9 pounds 15.5 ounces, but I am calling that close enough!)

Yep, 4 and a half months old, and she's topping the scales at 10 pounds!

It seems like we have been waiting forever to get out of the single digits!

After about 5 days of eating more often than usual - including an extra feeding at night, it seems my little peanut had quite a growth spurt!

7 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

YAY!!! I totally remember that milestone with Sam....I think it took her, wait let me go check the baby book............................................3 months.

GO CJV GO!!!!!!!!

Adrienne said...

so adorable =) Happy Thursday

Lisa said...

YAY! Does that mean she's a big girl now!

Chi-town momma said...

Yeah for CJV!!! ANd yeah for those milkers of life! ;) She couldn't have done it without you!
Give her a big congratulatory smooch for me...and be on the lookout for the mail ( I know you rarely check, but it will be worth your while!)
Hugs!

Raising Z and Lil C said...

That is great news!!! She is such a cutie :)

Chi-town momma said...

Looking at these again...I love the top right pic - she is SO serious! and of course I love those baby legs :) So cute that they are all scrunchy!

EmmaLouWho said...

Yay! Congrats Charlotte!! It was nice to see you guys at the park the other day. Thanks for rescuing Anna for me :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin