NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Friday, May 2, 2008

Puff Daddy

My husband cracks me up ... pretty much everyday. He's such a big kid, which occasionally drives me crazy, but always provides countless opportunities for entertainment, especially when he's talking to our little NHV. The other evening, as I was cooking dinner and daddy was taking care of Natalie's mealtime, I overheard him say, "Yeah, Natalie, you can call me Puff Daddy." And I'm thinking, "What? That's totally random!" ... until I turn my head and notice that he's enthusiastically shaking Gerber's sweet potato puffs onto her highchair tray. Now, in the haze of mommy brain, that's funny :)

2 comments:

Chi-town momma said...

Oh our hubbys are like two peas in a pod! They are both such goofballs, which as you said is 95% entertainment, 5% annoying as can be!

MommyBrain said...

I hear ya! The clincher was the look on Chad's face ... total satisfaction at having said something so "clever and funny." Followed by the question, "Isn't that guy's real name Sean Combs?" He's such a slice of white bread :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin