NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm still here ...

Okay, so I admit it ... I've totally been slack-alacking - as my buddy Debby might say ;) I did manage to watch 4 episodes of Heroes: Season 2 tonight ... Chad talked me into it!
Anyway, I've got three posts started - but never finished ... hoping tomorrow provides both inspiration and a few quiet moments to myself. Otherwise, my three loyal visitors may bail on me, and I can't have that!

Waiting to be written:
  1. Mother's Day - Almost two weeks ago now, but it was my first, it was simple yet delightful - definitely blog-worthy!
  2. The Great Nap Rebellion - Good lawd, this girl is giving me a run for my money! And we're both exhausted because of it!
  3. Just one of those days ... no teaser for this one; you'll have to ... wait ... for ... it!

Now this momma is putting her butt to bed ... I can log about 5 hours of zzzzzs before Natalie wakes up wanting to "visit the girls."

Luv yas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin