NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Sunday, April 26, 2009

For the Love of Hats

My NHV loves hats. This isn't a new obsession. It's been going on for more than a year. And she loves hats of all kinds. She doesn't discriminate. She doesn't care if it doesn't fit. Or doesn't match. Or it's out of season. Or she's sitting inside reading a book with no real need for a hat.

Posted by Picasa


I just also have to mention ... I have no idea why the inflatable bathtub is still in our living room perched on the ottoman. And I really need to find a new place to store Louie's cat toy; as it is currently hanging from the stocking hook on our mantle :)

1 comment:

Chi-town momma said...

Ummm, it's a toddler thing. Have you seen the pics of B in his fleece hat and bathrobe? Or the countless times he points and screams "Daddy" until I get down one of Daddy's beloved baseball hats for B to sport!
At least they look stinkin cute wearing them! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin