NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blessings Times Three, Part 2

Speaking of a three to one ratio - three babies and one mommy ... I would be completely remiss (and I'm already a little late) if I didn't mention and CONGRATULATE my dear, wonderful friend Debbie who brought home her TRIPLETS just about one week ago. I am sure she would echo my sister's sentiment ... and she has three NEWBORNS ... now that's impressive!
How AMAZING is this photo?
Posted by Picasa

All three babies - with the cutest names: Morgan, Landon, and Hayden (I think that's the order in the photo.) - are healthy and growing bigger and stronger everyday. I can't wait to meet them!

Want to learn more about motherhood to the third degree? Get on over to The Growing Cunninghams. Her website is an absolute delight; her posts are detailed and honest, her tone is bursting with happiness, and the photos are guaranteed to put a smile on your face!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin