NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back in the NW

After 10 days of traveling, visiting, and sleeping in someone else's bed ... ummmm, not with someone else, just in a bed that doesn't belong to me :) ... we are back in the NW, back home. And, for the most part, it's good to be home.


We enjoyed some warm, sunny, although somewhat breezy, weather while visiting family and friends in IL and CO ... only to return to some seriously crappy - flight delaying - weather here in the NW ... and it's making me grumpy :(


I have much to blog about and TONS of pics ... but not tonight; my mood just isn't very blog-ish ... but tomorrow looks promising ... 'cause I'm heading for bed at 8:20 pm ... woo hoo!

Oh, and from the Live Traffic Feed, I know some of you have been checking on me, and I am sorry to disappoint for the past 10 days ... more slack-alacking, huh, Debby? But hoping to get my ginormous hot pink suitcase and a few thoughts unpacked so I can get back to some blogging asap :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin