NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rhino Breakthrough

It's probaby a good idea to start here.  Otherwise you may think I am a little crazy or really sleep deprived ... you'd be right on both counts, but I think if you take a minute to click and read, this post will make sense ... even if you don't, I think you'll enjoy this video ... either way ... it's a win-win for you :)

NHV is finally playing in the living room and even occasionally going near the front door.  Her fear of the rhinoceros is slowly diminishing, and this video is the main reason for that ... and my friend Jessica is to thank for it.  I never thought to scour YouTube for a video featuring a super cute and friendly rhinoceros - imagine that!  Apparently some people watch this video purely for entertainment (and I can see why) ... not to overcome a fear instilled in you by your misguided parents :)



And I just have to mention how much I LOVE that my friend Debbie in VA wrote this on my Facebook wall ...
It's 1:23 a.m. and while I have yet another long day ahead of me, I'm wide awake. So as I thumb through 800 channels of bad programming I stumble across a show on Animal Planet. No kidding, it's called "There's a Rhino In My House!". I, of course, thought of you and sweet NHV. Sending lots of live your way.

Seems NHV's fear of rhinos has everybody thinking about those misunderstood creatures!

1 comment:

Jessica {Team Rasler} said...

Yay! SP loves his "nhino" song, so we were happy to share. He has a rhino that is equally purple and cute that rolls along behind an elephant and giraffe. We can loan it to NHV if that will help, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin