NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Saturday, January 9, 2010

At the Car Wash ...

or Wash Car, as Natalie likes to call it.

Either way, blue skies busted through some morning clouds, and I am happily driving a freshly washed car ... well, not right now.  Right now I am typing at my laptop, and it definitely would not be safe to do that while driving ... the freshly washed car is actually sitting in the driveway.

Anyway, by now, with all the mention of the car wash, I am hoping that you're singing this little ditty in your pretty head ...

(Workin' at the) car wash.
Workin' at the car wash yeah!
Come on and sing it with me car wash.
Get with the feelin' y'all car wash yeah.

Now, substitute the word workin' with the word nursin' ... and I think you'll get the idea ;)

Yep, we rolled the Milk Truck through the car wash right along with the Volvo.  How classy is that?!  I hopped in the backseat, pulled out my Hooter Hider and The Girls, and spent the four minutes of spray and suds ... well, you get the idea!

How did YOU spend your Saturday afternoon?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

roflmbo soo basically you killed 2 birds with one stone.. can you imagine if some worker had been on the other side they would have had a coronary.. which is another thing that ruffles my feathers.. why do breatsfeeding mamas have to feel like they are exhibitionists for doing what their body was designed to do.. rrr sorry lol I be good I promise lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin