NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spelling Bee

Okay, I have a little contest for you. A contest I think is perfectly suited for mommies of toddlers and/or teachers ... which is the majority of my blog audience, so this should work out just fine.


A little background: Natalie continues to point out letters and shapes wherever we go. It's super exciting, but it also really keeps me on my toes. I just can't help but be thrilled by her little discoveries. The way her brain is just soaking it all in. The way she is starting to make sense of her world. So exciting and often times funny :)


So, back to the contest ... we were out-and-about the other day, and Natalie pointed and said, "O." I looked around to find the source of her letter-naming; sure enough there was an "o" sort of. So I prompted her to tell me the next letter and the next letter and the next letter ... until this is what she had "spelled" ...
O-T-A-R-C-E-T.


And, so if you want in on the contest, leave a comment to explain what Natalie had spelled and where we were.


I'll mention the prize in my next post. Don't get too excited, but see if you can figure this out. I can't wait to see your ideas!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

ok...that's too easy.

Target

What other store caters to mothers as much as Target? Plus the two "o"s are the actual target in the word target.

:)

Emmett Joseph said...

Of course it's Target--that's my girl, Natalie!

Chi-town momma said...

Seriously girl, you doubt the intellect of your followers? Everyone knows that the Target Bullseye could easily be mistaken for an O in the eye of a toddler! BUt yeah for Natalie for spelling! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin