NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

I've been a fan of FFF since I stumbled upon Life in the Woods. The photos she posts of her little guy - about the same age as NHV - just make me smile :) Anyway, I found my way to the FFF through her blog, and I've been perusing some of the FFF links for several months now, but I've yet to jump on board with this weekly challenge. But, hey, it's Fun, it involves Fotos, which I have bazillions of, and what else do I have to do on a Friday?
As the report card procrastination continues, I decided this would be the week, and guess what, there wasn't really a theme this week. Just pick a favorite photo from February, and maybe post it in black and white. Well, I upped the challenge for myself. I took a photo - from February - that I wasn't especially crazy about and used Picasa to crop and tune it until it was one of my favorites :) From the moment I snapped it, I loved Natalie's expression in this photo, but it was taken from a distance and had a lot of background (white walls, toys, shelves) to take away from her cute little face.
I really love that it was a totally random shot of her playing - so contentedly - outside her bedroom. And that drool-covered chin is evidence of the four bottom teeth she is trying desperately to break through ... poor thing ... my poor, happy, smiling-through-the pain little lovebug!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh your daughter is beautiful ... her eyes are amazing ... Welcome to FFF!

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and the girls!

Sarah said...

What an adorable picture! I am glad you joined us for FFF!

Melinda said...

Welcome to FFF!! Love that grin of hers! Precious!

Melinda

Unknown said...

Okay, totally looking into the FFF thing! Natalie, you are the most beautiful little girl on earth!!! I just can't wait for you and my Emmett to have a playdate together SOON. Love you bunches! Auntie M

Hannah said...

Welcome to FFF! Love the picture you picked!!

The Yates' said...

How sweet is she!

Kim & Dave said...

She is a cutie!!!

Welcome to FFF!!!

Chi-town momma said...

Such an adorable shot of that little sweetie!!! I don't usually focus on her chin, but you can't help it in this picture - it is so defined! Give that juicy chin a big ol' smooch for me and B :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin