NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Animals on Parade

The craftiness continues here in the NW. Obviously inspired by my own craft success, CPV bought a book about making wooden toys and set out to make this adorable set of wooden animals. There's a Hippo, Giraffe, Bear, Elephant, Lion, and Camel; NHV can name them all. Each painted a different color, my contribution to the project - Natalie can name all those, too. Each with wooden wheels and tiny hooks, so they can be pushed or pulled individually or connected in a little parade. My favorite is the Elephant. But, honestly, I love them all because they were made with love :)

Posted by Picasa

P.S. Yes, I know these would make wonderful gifts, but I can't make any promises; CPV is very talented but not exactly speedy :)

1 comment:

Chi-town momma said...

I need a husband who can operate power tools!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin