NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Seven Babies, One Couch ... Good Times!

Natalie and I hosted a playdate this afternoon, which explains why she's been napping for 2.5 hours ... and allowing time for mommy to blog ... delightful!
If you've never experienced a playdate, boy, are you missing out! Here's a quick glimpse "behind the scenes" ... 2 hours, 7 mommies, 7 babies, 4 boys, 3 girls, ranging in age from 4 months to 9 months, squeals of joy, tears of overstimulation, 3 diaper changes, a few minor meltdowns, countless cereal puffs, nap schedule commiseration, crawling progress, toys, toys, and more toys, ...
and a quick photo shoot ... all seven babies - lined up on my couch ... too stinkin' cute!


This photo makes me wonder ... who will these babies be in high school? In no particular order ... the rebel, the cheerleader, captain of the football team, editor for the school newspaper, the valedictorian, ... ??? Yes, good times, in deed!

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

So adorable. Mommy and me playdates are so fun. .I bet they all had a blast! I'm coming next time to crash the party.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin