NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome to a Goddess

Hip, hip hooray! My little sister, an amazing and freakin' crazy momma of three, has decided to join the blogging world! You simply must click here to read her first few posts: Mom of 3 / Goddess ... and then add it to your favorites or your blog roll or whatever ... you are going to want to stay tuned to read what she has to say! Oh, and give her a little encouragement with a comment or two. I especially love her post defining a "goddess," a truly wonderful interpretation of the word, and her superpowers make me chuckle ... because I can totally relate!

Welcome little sis! I am so glad you're here :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thank you for the welcome! As far as you and Natalie being mentioned don't worry. I will have a whole blog dedicated to my Seattle girlys. I actually have a list of things I want to blog about...lol...I knew you would be proud! ;P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin