NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meal Plan ... after a long hiatus

Is it possible that I haven't meal planned since the end of April?  That's just pathetic!  I know I can do better!  I will do better!  Starting this week.  Oh, geez, wish me luck!

Sunday - Pecan-encrusted Salmon, Rice, and Veggies
Monday - Chicken Quesadillas with Guacamole
Tuesday - Sausage & Potato Soup
Wednesday - Chicken, Almonds, Broccoli, and Rice
Thursday -  Pigs in a Blanket
Friday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Saturday - Dining Out or Pizza Party :)

Special Breakfast - Mini Frattata


Baking from Scratch
1. M&M Cookies (Sunday)
2. Amish Friendship Bread (Wednesday)
This week I am trying a chocolate variation: Omit cinnamon and vanilla pudding from the basic recipe and add 1 large box of instant chocolate pudding, 3 tsp. cocoa and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Bake for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours.

3 comments:

Chi-town momma said...

Damn girl, you make bread now? What is this friendship bread you speak of? Does it have to do the whole yeast, rising thing?
Here's mine
Sun: stuffed porkchops, mashed potatoes, cauliflower
Mon: Mexican stuffed shells
Tues: Sloppy Joes
Wed: Kielbasa pasta - winged it one night and created this masterpiece (grill up pack of kielbasa and asparagas, toss in olive oil, white wine and parm cheese, serve over angel hair pasta...so easy and SO yummy!)
Thur: leftovers
Fri: frozen pizza
Sat - Tues - I'm on VACAY, baby!!!

BJ_Mama said...

WOWZERS! you really are trying to show me up!

MommyLisa said...

What time is dinner? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin