But I am going to show her. I am going to answer her questions because I want to ... not because SHE wants me to. Not because SHE wants to get to know me better.
1. If you were one of the 7 dwarfs, which one would you be?
Ummmm. Hello? I would totally be Dopey! First of all, my name isn't MommyBrain for nothing. Really and truly I
2. What is your favorite room in your house, and why?
It's a toss up between CJV's nursery and NHV's big girl room.
3. What item is at the TOP of your wish list? (something for you alone, not your family)
A new wardrobe! I am so tired of my worn out, tired, lackluster closet-full of awfulness! It needs to be functional but also make me look fabulous. Is that too much to ask for?! Stacey. Clinton. Call me, 'kay?
4. If you could be on a TV show, which cast would you want to join? One word ... GLEE! Wonder if Finn is into cougars ... meeee-ooooow!
5. Is there a class (high school or college) that you wish you would have tried harder/paid more attention in? Actually, I wish I had paid less attention in high school and college ... I was way too serious about my schoolwork. In hindsight, I wish I had done more spontaneous, fun, adventuresome things. I worried a lot about getting good grades ... and really A's just don't matter in the big scheme of things. However, if my daughters or former students ever find out about this little admission, I will deny, deny, deny!
6. What's your FAVORITE summer drink?
Margarita on the rocks ... or Newman's Own Lemonade slightly diluted and with lots of ice.
7. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. One for my head and one for cuddling ... because, yeah, I like to cuddle!
8. If you had a personalized license plate...what would it say?
I did have a personalized license plate. Once. In high school. My dad, in an attempt to
So there you have it! Despite the lack of taggage by one BJ Mama, I answered her questions and hope that you either learned something about me or got a good chuckle because you already know me :)