But now, I would pass those over - just about any day - for these amazing Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 good-size ripe bananas
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In large bowl, combine dry flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In medium sized bowl, beat egg. Add banana and mash thoroughly. Stir in sour cream.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins 3/4 full; drop about a dozen chocolate chips on the top of each. This is Natalie's favorite part ... putting the chips on and eating them.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until muffin tests done with toothpick.