NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Thursday, August 18, 2011

the happy - sad game

CJV is a toddler of few words.
I mean it, she says very little ... and even less that we can actually understand.

The same cannot be said for her repertoire of expressions! Which is, largely, why we don't have a problem communicating!

I especially love when we play a little game I like to call "the happy-sad game" ... I know, clever, right?

I did this with NHV, too. I say, "Happy!" And make this exaggerated happy face. Then I say, "Sad!" and drop my face into a pout. Everybody laughs (including Chad).

Charlotte is so good at this game! She cracks me up everytime!

And ... much to my delight, she has started to say "happy and sad" before she makes the different faces!

1 comment:

Working Mommy said...

thats cute! lulu has a "diva face" that she does, which is slightly similar to "sad" except she sticks out her hip...I think I'm in for it when she gets older!

wm

Blog Widget by LinkWithin