so I am at it again ... whether i like it or not.
Here are the four meals I will make at some point this week ...
- Pecan Encrusted Salmon, wild rice, and veggies
- Chicken Tortilla Soup - I always add black beans and use the already chopped celery/onion/carrot mix from Trader Joe's.
- Fuss-Free Ravioli and Cheese Bake
- Sloppy Joes & Sweet Potato Fries (Chitown Momma's recipe)
- Brown 1 lb beef, season as you like (s&p, garlic powder)
- 1/2 c ketchup
- onion - I buy it in the frozen food section!
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- I add grated carrots and red peppers to sneak in some veggies!
I have bananas to use, so I am trying Banana Muffins with Butterscotch Chips
and because I adore Nutella, I want to try this recipe for Self-frosting Pumpkin Nutella Muffins!