NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

good news, bad news ... it's been too long!

Good News: NHV is still sleeping at 8:20 am.

Not-so-great News: CJV has been awake since 6:30 am, which in turns means I have been awake since 6:30 am.

Bad News:  I didn't go to bed until 1:00 am.  It's my own fault, but still ... this mama is tired!

Back to the Good News: I've already showered, made scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, played with and fed CJV, caught up on Facebook, cleaned two (out of three) toilets, took out all the trash, and folded a load of laundry.

More Good News: The SUN is actually shining today!  It's been too many days since I've seen those pretty rays!

Really Good News: Only 2 more days until Halloween weekend!  And that deserves a sneak peak of the girls in their costumes ... 

3 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

O MY LORD! The Princess and the PEA!!! TOO FLIPPIN' CUTE! I was going to the Princess & the Frog, but Randy had the Incredibles Idea....and it's just so rare they have an input on things like that, I thought I'd give it to him.

I'm been up since 4am, BTW.....just so you don't feel too bad ;)

Erin said...

What a great idea for Halloween!! That is so cute! ANd good for you for being productive that early in the morning.

Chi-town momma said...

In the bottom right pic, NHV totally looks like an eighties rocker with bangs on one side and a shaved head on another!
The top right is my fave!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin