NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bad Blogger, Bad Mommy

So I am a bad blogger and a bad mommy ... and well, I guess I'm okay with that. Life seems like such a whirlwind of moments, days, weeks, ... I just can't keep track of it anymore! The post that follows was originally intended to be NHV's 18-month update ... but we are now just a week away from 19-months. Thus the bad blogger comment. And Natalie's 18-month check-up with her pediatrician will actually take place just a few days after she turns 19-months old. In the midst of all the working (albeit two days a week), holiday celebrating, playdating, making travel plans, and whatever elsing eats up my days, I failed to make an appointment for my daughter's 18-month check-up. Yes, I am a "bad mom," and I am coming to terms with that!

I don't know how much she weighs or how tall she is, but I do have an update on all kinds of fun things Natalie is doing, saying, learning. Keep scrolling to get to that much more interesting post :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin