NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Smilebox: Natalie and Mommy

Just downloaded yet another batch of Natalie photos from my camera into Picasa. I had forgotten about the pics daddy took of us playing. Seems I am usually the one behind the camera, so it was nice to see some cute shots of the two of us together. Oh, and I captured her sleeping this morning; there's just something about the face of a sleeping baby - love it!

So, while I should be taking advantage of NHV's nap to do laundry and other various domestic duties, instead I made this Smilebox scrapbook. Clean clothes are so overrated! Enjoy!


Click to play Natalie
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!




And, I'll say it again ... if you haven't used Smilebox, you're missing out! It's from Hallmark, it's free, it's beyond easy-to-use, and it's fabulous! What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Laura said...

So like why is this the first time I am seeing this? It is very cute but I do understand the busy life of a mom keeping you from truly putting your "Dana" on it. LOL. I really enjoyed your story about the mommy digits...toooo funny! Love ya girl.~Laura

Blog Widget by LinkWithin