NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

crib climber - escape artist

She may be 28 months old and just shy of 20 pounds, but Charlotte Jane has been mighty and surprising us since day one!  She started climbing out of her crib a few months ago, so we lowered her mattress to the floor - took the metal springs out and set it right on the floor.  But that trick no longer works to contain our "little monkey" who has figured out how to escape once again!



And here is the last official photo of my "baby" in her crib ... {sob, sob}


She's been sleeping in her toddler bed {the crib without the front rail} for three nights now, and she seems to like it just fine.  In fact, after testing it three or four times the first night, she hasn't gotten out of it until we come to get her ... yet!

4 comments:

EmmaLouWho said...

Oh my goodness, this is just so cute!! That's amazing!

BJ_Mama said...

Look at those pipes on her! WOW! This video just killed me! LOVE IT! Um, LOVE THE PILLOW TOO, BTW!

2ndheartmom said...

Over here visiting from Macaroni Kid (I'm in Chico and brand new to PM). Thought I would say hi! Looking forward to reading your blog! I have a blog, but I'm not terribly active on it - http://asecondheart.blogspot.com if you want to come by!

Lee-Ann said...

Awww, they grow so fast!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin