NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

For Natalie's first Valentine's Day we hosted a little playdate with our buddy Owen and his mommy. It was so fun to watch the two of them interact with each other; they reached out, touched each other's face, and held hands briefly ... so, so cute!

Click to play Valentine's Day

Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

Clearly, love was in the air ;) And the thought that Natalie will - one day - fall in love fills me with mixed emotions. And I find myself wondering what was it like for my mom and dad to watch me fall in love with Chad? Life is just one big circle, isnt' it?!

The rest of this "holiday" was spent with the stomach flu. Natalie had it last week, and I was lucky enough to get it just in time to ruin my romantic dinner plans for Chad. The heart-shaped meatloaf and German chocolate cake had to wait until Saturday night ... better late than never! More than anything, this day of L-O-V-E reminded me just how blessed I am to be a wife and mommy; does it get any better than this?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin