NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Monday, March 12, 2012

sarcasm

is completely wasted on a four year old.

For some reason, Natalie insists that she still needs help wiping after she goes number 2.  And her insistence is rather enthusiastic.  She bends over in a yoga-esque pose and yells {at the top of her lungs}, "Mommy, I'm ready to wipe."

Upon hearing this request and seeing her position, I very sarcastically said, "This is absolutely, positively my most favorite part of the day!" {yeah, right!}

And, so, now ... every afternoon {my girl is hellah regular!} Natalie yells from the bathroom and assumes the position.  As soon as I open the door, she says, "Mommy, this is your favorite part, right?"  Big grin on her face. 

All happy to be giving me the opportunity to wipe her cute little behind!

I must admit ... I am actually starting to enjoy it ... hee, hee!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin