NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar NavBar

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy {Early} Birthday, NHV!

Speaking of birthdays, NHV had the chance to celebrate her summer birthday with her preschool class. 

She held a model of the earth and walked around the sun.  Each rotation marked a year, and I was asked to tell something special that happened during that year.  After five trips around the sun, we sang Happy Birthday and she blew out a candle.  Then the real fun began ... I got to read a book to the class, and - if you know me at all - you know I was loving every minute!  Right back in my role as a teacher - it felt so good and so natural!

Natalie and I chose the book Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake by Michael Kaplan - a gift from Chitown Momma - because you can't celebrate a birthday without cake!  Plus that is one FUNNY book, and her classmates laughed at all the right parts :)


Clearly, CJV doesn't appreciate good bunny humor ;)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin